Go Wireless – start teaching with the powerful V1 Pro App starting at $50/month with the new V1 Mobile Academy. Capture, analyze and deliver Internet lessons directly from your mobile device. Grow your business and generate new lesson revenue by offering online lesson subscriptions to your students worldwide. Click Here for more information on our V1 Mobile Academy and Branded Academy platform, which includes the benefit of teaching with the V1 Pro App on your mobile device.
Updated Quick Start Guide (Assume V1 Pro app is already installed from the App Store. If not, get it by Clicking Here)
The wireless connections to the dataport (boditrak grey box) is via Wi-Fi. Works on any iOS device running 9.x.
Here are the steps:
1. On the iPad, go to Setting > V1 Pro > Enable BodiTrak WiFi is on (green)
2. With the iPad or iPhone connected to Internet, start the V1 Pro app. Enter your instructor’s email address, password and select “Remember my password” (green check) then select Login.
3. Please plug in the mat to the dataport. Connect the external AC charger to the dataport. Please power off then back on the dataport. (Green light should be on)
4. Setting > Wi-Fi: Dataport-XXXX should show up in 60 seconds. Once it does, please select.
5. Start the V1 Pro app, if/when prompted with a dataport selection screen, select “direct”
6. Select the camera icon in the upper right of the V1 Pro app, you should have live video with mat data.
Go Wireless – start teaching with the powerful V1 Pro App starting at $50/month with the new V1 Mobile Academy. Capture, analyze and deliver Internet lessons directly from your mobile device. Grow your business and generate new lesson revenue by offering online lesson subscriptions to your students worldwide.
Branded Academy subscription membership for $50/month ($500/year) includes:
V1 Pro app license for your mobile device
Capture, view, compare, analyze and deliver Internet lessons from anywhere
600 Internet lesson uploads included per year
Listing inside the consumer V1 Golf app allowing current and prospective students to send you swings for analysis
Generate new lesson revenue streams with online e-commerce solutions
Social media marketing
Student management functionality
Personal online locker for your students
Pro Advantage benefits
Educational training and webinars
Choose a Plan
V1 Pro App (one instructor included)
Social networking support (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook)
Mobile phone lesson delivery
Attach drills, intros and closings
Technical phone support
Academy Branded: emails, media player and app player
Additional advertising space: sponsorship, banner ads and social media links
Liam Mucklow, Founder of Canada’s Golf Lab and TPI advisory board member discussed how he teaches power generation in the golf swing using BodiTrak and video analysis.
After spending nearly a decade with the World Long Drive Tour, California Mini Tours and various Professional Tours in Asia, Liam founded The Golf Lab in 2009. It is a 26,000 sqft indoor facility open to the public. Liam also helped the Titleist Performance Institute launch its worldwide Power Coach Certification program in May of 2013.