I purchased the V1 Visual Putting System software. How do I install the software onto my computer system?
Before installing the V1 Visual Putting System onto your computer, be sure that your system meets the minimum system requirements as listed on this web page. If you are installing the V1 VPS yourself from a CD, follow these steps to install the software onto your system:
- Insert the V1 VPS software CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- Wait a few moments. Most Windows® systems will detect that a CD has been inserted, and then automatically launch the "setup.exe" program on the CD.
- If the installation begins automatically, skip to step 7.
- Click the Windows® Start button and then click Run?
- In the Open box, type the letter assigned to your CD-ROM drive followed by a colon and the word "setup." (For example, D:setup).
- Click OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to properly install the software.
- You must accept the end-user software license agreement by selecting I Agree and then clicking Next to continue the installation.
- We recommend that you accept the default destination location (C:Program FilesInteractive FrontiersV1 Visual Putting System) and the default program menu folder.
- The V1 VPS will automatically create icons for itself on your desktop and on your Start menu.
- Now, double-click the V1 Visual Putting System icon and you are ready to begin using your new software.
If you require any further assistance installing your V1 Visual Putting System software, please send us a support inquiry.